Who We Are:
"A growing family of faith learning from the Bible, helping others, and having fun together, all seeking to fulfill God's will for our lives."
What We Value
Teaching - We seek to be mature Christians who can discern right from wrong.
Thankfulness - We are grateful to God for all blessings in all circumstances.
Confidence - Understanding Biblical truth provides us confidence in ourselves and God's eternal plan.
Leadership - We are servants of the church, each other, and the community.
Love - We love God with all that we have and love others as God loves us.
Our program is designed for grades six through twelve.
Come worship and study with us every Wednesday night during W.O.W. at 5:45, and every Sunday morning for Sunday School at 9:30.
The Places We've Been
Synodic Senior High 2015 Faith in 3D 2017
CPYC 2017 Nashville Presbyetery Baton Rouge Mission Trip 2017
Cedar Point 2017 Nacome Fall Retreat 2016
Junior High Camp 2017 30 Hour Famine 2017
Mark Your Calendars
Youth Events Spring 2018
- Feb 4: Super Bowl Party @ Taylor's (5:00 until game ends)
- Feb 24-25: Youth Ski Trip
- April 1: Youth led Easter Son Rise Service
- April 13-14: 30 Hour Famine Event
Echo The Story: The youth will be working through a unique way of learning the entire Biblical narrative with Ms. Teri Sims Other Events
Every Wednesday from 5:45-7
- Jan 10-31 Parables in Luke Sampling some of Jesus' teaching to see where they intersect in with our modern wordl
- Feb 5 Images of God: Yearly art project to see how our perception of God has developed
- Feb 21- March 21 Lent Study to prepare ourselves to walk with Jesus' through his sacrifice
- March 7 Special: 30 Hour Famine Presentation
- April 4-11 The Book of Revelation: At the request of students we will look at a sample of one of the Bible's most confusing books
- April 18 Youth night with Bro. Steve
- April 25- May 2 Big Questions: Covering the questions that our youth ask
- May 9 Senior Celebration
Mission Trip 2018
TeamEffort: Jacksonville, FL
Download packet/info here: /files/1166/File/Jacksonville Packet.pdf
Want to Youth Text and Updates? Follow the instructions below!
Will remove any unkown names
Get More links, updates, and access to forms on our facebook page
Download a Youth Health and Release Form Here
For any questions call Taylor Young
or email: email@example.com